General Criminal Law Questions
Articles - FAQs
- Can a book I am writing which tells about my crimes get me into trouble?
- Can I recant a false statement to the police made several years ago about a drug dealer?
- How to handle immigration holds in the criminal justice system?
- Is it illegal to install phone spy software on someone's cell phone?
- What are my options if I have been charged with leaving the scene of an accident?
- What are the laws on videotaping and recording on-duty police officers?
- What legally can I do against someone who gives me a bad check?
- How do the federal and state constititions protect criminal defendants?
- I'm told I can't use a recorded conversation as evidence in court. Why?
- If I dont know that something is against the law, how can I be charged with breaking the law?
- What are the differences between federal and state crimes?
- What are the differences between petty offenses, misdemeanors, infractions, and felonies?
- What happens if I pass a bad check without knowing?
- What is a crime?
- What is the difference between a civil offense and a crime?