- Can a prosecutor use statements against a juvenile if there was no miranda warning?
- Can school employees lie about the consequences of making an incriminating statement?
- Can the prosecution use statements made to a juvenile detention hall employee in court?
- Do school officials have to read Miranda rights before questioning a student who violated the law?
- If a minor is arrested, do they have the right to call their parents before making a statement?
- If I am stopped or detained by the police, do I have to talk to them or let them search me?
- If police question me without first reading Miranda rights, can my case be thrown out?
- Is a juvenile entitled to have Miranda rights read to them before being interrogated?
- Is everyone entitled to an appointed attorney while being questioned if they can't afford one?